White Rose Child's Note:
This is a beautiful, simple breakfast to serve company, or just for a relaxed weekend morning. It could even be an appetizer, brunch starter, or a nice light dessert. Multiply or divide ingredients to serve as many as you need. Try different fruit, by all means- let the imagination rule! :-)
My Private Note
pita pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pitas on a baking sheet. Preheat the oven to 300.
- 2Spread the apple butter fairly thickly over the undersides of the whole pita breads.
- 3Arrange the apple around the perimeter of the pita. Next put a circle of kiwi slices, then some strawberries. Place a kiwi or berry slice in the center.
- 4Sprinkle with cinnamon- I like lots!
- 5Bake on the center rack for about 15-20 minutes, till the fruit is softened. Slice in half and serve. Would be nice with some yogurt on the side.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 174.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 3.6 g