Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easy to make,healthy,low calorie and low fat and vegan too!! Only 5-6 ingredients needed=]
Make and share this Healthy Easy Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- Add the flour,baking soda and powder and sweetner(depending on how sweet you want the cakes to be) into a bowl and mix.
- Add skim milk or water or half of both depending on the constancy and thickness you want(dont want the pancake batter to be to liquidy or too thick) into the dry ingredients.
- Heat and coat a non-stick pan with 1 tsp oil or cooking spray(or butter if you like).
- Add 1/4 -1/5 cup of the batter onto the hot suface and spread it to the thickness of the pancake that you like (some people like it crispy and thin and others like me like it fat fluffy and chewy). Add some nuts or blueberries(optional =]).
- When the edges of the pancakes appear dry and bubbles are forming on the surface, flip the pancakes and cook the other side until golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup and butter,topped with fruits,chocolate, nuts or whatever you like again =] I like mines with honey(super sweet tooth!) and almonds and walnuts.