I will warn you, most adults will not like these cookies because of the finished texture, which is spongy, but if you are looking for something super healthy for younger kids, this is the recipe for you. You can't get much healthier than these, and the young ones will eat them up!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients until moist.
- (I use old-fashioned rolled oats, but imagine you could use quick-cook oats instead).
- Mixture will be gooey and sticky.
- That is normal.
- Drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- Flatten to desired thickness and shape, as cookies WILL NOT spread on baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool.