1/1 Photo of Healthy Banana Oatmeal Sponge Cookies for Kids
I will warn you, most adults will not like these cookies because of the finished texture, which is spongy, but if you are looking for something super healthy for younger kids, this is the recipe for you. You can't get much healthier than these, and the young ones will eat them up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients until moist.
- 3(I use old-fashioned rolled oats, but imagine you could use quick-cook oats instead).
- 4Mixture will be gooey and sticky.
- 5That is normal.
- 6Drop by tablespoonful onto ungreased baking sheet.
- 7Flatten to desired thickness and shape, as cookies WILL NOT spread on baking.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 9Remove to wire rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Banana Oatmeal Sponge Cookies for Kids
Serving Size: 1 (427 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 2.4 g