This simple potato slice crust works well with a variety of quiches. Use with unpeeled potatoes; and the recipe is for a 9-inch deep dish crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium potatoes, scrubbed (unpeeled is fine)
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Use nonstick cooking spray to coat a 9-inch deep dish pie pan.
- 2Slice the unpeeled potatoes 1/4" thick, and arrange the slices in a single layer over the bottom and sides of the pan to form a crust.
- 3Pour the quiche mixture into the crust.
- 4Spray the exposed edges of the potatoes lightly with cooking spray before baking the quiche at the temperature and time called for.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthier Potato Quiche Crust
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g