Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe courtesy Holly Rudin-Braschi.
Make and share this Hawaiian Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup pineapple juice, unsweetened
- 1 cup crushed pineapple (fresh or use one 8 oz. can)
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesilken lite firm tofu (Mori-Nu makes this)
- 1 ripe banana
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Whip until smooth.
- Chill or blend in a few ice cubes. Serve cold.
GREAT SMOOTHIE! I chilled all the ingredients & had the crushed pineapple in the freezer & used it just as it was starting to freeze! The only other change I made was to use another tablespoon of the jam for the apricot taste! Thanks for the very nice drink! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Healthy Choices ABC cooking game]