Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a smoothie that I often throw together for breakfast. It also makes a great "milk shake" for the kids when they want some sort of treat. My kids still have not caught on that they are having something healthy!
- 1 cup dole pineapple chunks in juice
- 1⁄4 cup pineapple juice (from the can of Dole pineapple)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Spoon out one cup of pineapple chunks from a can of pineapple and place in a blender.
- Pour a quarter cup of the natural pineapple juice from the can and add it to the pineapple in the blender.
- Add banana and frozen strawberries to the blender and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Lovely way to get our fruit intake up.:) Refreshing, using my favourite fruits. Now that summer is here I will be making this a lot. :) I made as written.
Made for Aus/NZ swap December 2011
I used half a banana. It was so yummy. Thanks Chef Buggsy Mate :) Made for the Australian recipe swap for July 2011
Yum! We actually made two servings for lunch today. It was refreshing, filling and healthy treat. The banana helped to thickened it. Made for Potluck 2010 tag.