1/2 Photos of Havana Beans
I adapted this from "500 Fat Free Recipes". I make this a lot when I'm hungry and have no idea what to fix. I cook the rice while making the beans and then throw it all together.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a heavy pan with cooking spray.
- 2Cook the onion, garlic, and pepper for about 3 minutes or until starting to get soft.
- 3Add the tomatoes and pepper.
- 4Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- 5Add the beans, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- 6Serve with rice.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Havana Beans
Serving Size: 1 (240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.3
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 465.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 8.4 g