Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
POTENT, but great flavor. From ElBoricua.com, a Puerto Rican cooking site. The morning after I tried this, it took me an hour to find my glasses.
- 1 ounce coconut rum
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1⁄4 ounce key lime juice
- 1⁄4 ounce pineapple juice
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- Mix all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with lime wedge.
- This can be made in bulk in a glass pitcher and refrigerated until serving.
Boy I loved this! Packs a bit of a punch but tastes so good :) I used Rose's Sweet Lime for the key lime juice. Thanks for sharing a great recipe!
Yummy! Quite potent but has a wonderful taste. Thanks Kate :) made for the Saucy Senoritas of ZWT5
This definitely belongs in a martini glass, as it's got some serious alcohol punch! Great blend of coconut, lime & pineapple flavors. A refreshing change of pace and welcome addition to our selection of island/tropical cocktails. Made by a member of the Saucy Senoritas for ZWT5.