Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a recipe on pepperfool.com by Brent Thompson on 6/6/1996. I eat this on wheat thins with cream cheese and give it as holiday presents (only to people that I know love spicy foods).
- Remove stems, seeds and membranes from bell peppers.
- Remove stems only from habaneros.
- Put bell peppers, habaneros and vinegar in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Combine pepper mixture and sugar in a non-corrosive pot.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add pectin, bring to a full rolling boil that won't stir down. Boil for 1 minute.
- Ladle into jars and follow proper canning procedures.