An interesting sounding whole foods breakfast. Particularly if you grind your own wheat, it could be nice to try. I have amended the salt amounts based on reviews.
My Private Note
- 1Bring 3 cups of water to a boil.
- 2Mix together the extra 1 cup of water, ground wheat and salt.
- 3Add them to the boiling water, stirring constantly while it thickens to avoid lumps.
- 4Reduce the heat and cook it for 15-20 minutes.
- 5Serve with milk or soy milk or honey or molasses.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ground Wheat Breakfast Cereal (Whole Foods)
Serving Size: 1 (186 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 95.2
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.9 g