1/5 Photos of Greek-Style Oven Fries
When I first saw this recipe I though it was "Geek"-style, not Greek. Tried them anyway, and they're very good, geeky or Greeky!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each potato lengthwise into 8 wedges.
- 2Combine lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, pepper, salt, and garlic in a large bowl.
- 3Add potatoes and toss well to coat.
- 4Place potatoes, skin side down, on a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Greek-Style Oven Fries
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 75.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g