1/1 Photo of Great Northern Soup
This is really good! It is a bit garlicky. Serve with good, crusty bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse and drain the beans.
- 2In a saucepan, sauté the onions and other veggies in the oil until tender.
- 3Add the beans, broth, orange juice, soy sauce and cumin.
- 4Cover and simmer until everything is tender.
- 5Add lemon juice and serve hot.
- 6Sprinkle the tops of the bowls with chives.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Great Northern Soup
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 515.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 10.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: