Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
(Use with Grandma's Award-Winning Vegetable-Beef Soup")
Make and share this Grandma's Soup Mixture recipe from Food.com.
- 1 quart fresh corn
- 1 quart fresh purple hull peas
- 1 quart fresh tomato, chopped
- 1 quart fresh okra
- 2 cups fresh banana peppers, chopped
- In a large stock combine all ingredients.
- Cook until it comes to a slow simmer and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
- Add water if needed.
- After 1 hour, sit in a pan of ice water and stir until mixture cools.
- Put in qt containers and freeze.