Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This energizing drink may be served at breakfast, or over ice as a pick-me-up at any other time of day. Adapted from Whole Living. Enjoy!
- 2 cups freshly squeezed orange juice (about 6 oranges)
- 1⁄4 cup raw honey, plus 1 tablespoon raw honey (or use regular honey or agave syrup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1⁄2-1 cup crushed ice (optional)
- In a blender, puree all ingredients until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve immediately.