2 hrs 35 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
A sweet accent for chicken or ham and a great way to use dried fruit. Overnight standing time not included in preparation time. From the Mississippi Valley chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash peaches; cover with boiling water and let stand overnight.
- 2Drain, reserving 1/2 cup water.
- 3Bring sugar, corn syrup and water to a boil; add mace, lemon juice and rind.
- 4Pour over peaches in a baking dish.
- 5Cover and bake at 300F for 2 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top Pitted Fruits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pitted Fruits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Glazed Peaches
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 37.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g