1/1 Photo of Gingered Watermelon Juice
This is a deliciously fruity, sweet and refreshing drink that can be served with hot and spicy dishes, with breakfast or as an after-dinner drink.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the watermelon and ginger in a blender.
- 2Process for 2 minutes, or until smooth.
- 3Add 6 ice cubes and process until the ice is crushed.
- 4Pour into chilled glasses and garnish with a thin slice of watermelon.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gingered Watermelon Juice
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.2
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g