Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from Ponti Seafood Grill in Seattle, Washington. Try it with Thai Curry Penne.
Make and share this Ginger-Tomato Chutney recipe from Food.com.
- Combine vinegar, brown sugar, and ginger in a small saucepan.
- Stir over medium heat until sugar dissolves.
- Add tomatoes with juices and cinnamon.
- Bring mixture to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until chutney is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally, about 20 minutes.
- Discard cinnamon.
- Note: Chutney can be prepared 2 days ahead.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Rewarm over low heat or bring to room temperature before using.