Easy to make for a party, shower, casual get together, backyard barbeque! Adapted from Southern Living magazine.
My Private Note
cups, a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (89 ounce) container orange juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- orange slice (to garnish) (optional)
- 1Stir together orange juice, ginger ale, and pineapple juice in a large pitcher.
- 2Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- 3Garnish with orange slices if desired.
- 4Serve and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Non-Alcoholic Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Non-Alcoholic Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger Orange Mocktails
Serving Size: 1 (6003 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g