Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy to make for a party, shower, casual get together, backyard barbeque! Adapted from Southern Living magazine.
- 1 (89 ounce) container orange juice
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- orange slice (to garnish) (optional)
- Stir together orange juice, ginger ale, and pineapple juice in a large pitcher.
- Pour into glasses filled with ice.
- Garnish with orange slices if desired.
- Serve and enjoy.