1/3 Photos of Ginger-Marinated Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 10 mins
This is from Mayo-clinic. I loved that it was easy, healthy and tasty! I broiled baby portabellos on a cookie sheet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove their stems. Place in a glass dish, stemless (gill) side up.
- 2To prepare the marinade, in a small bowl whisk together the vinegar, pineapple juice and ginger. Drizzle the marinade over the mushrooms. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for about 1 hour, turning mushrooms once.
- 3Prepare a hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat gas grill or broiler. Away from the heat source, lightly coat the grill rack or broiler pan with cooking spray. Position the cooking rack 4 to 6 inches form the heat source.
- 4Grill or broil the mushrooms on medium heat, turning often, until tender, about 5 minutes on each side. Baste with marinade to keep from drying out. Using tongs, transfer the mushrooms to a serving platter. Garnish with basil and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ginger-Marinated Grilled Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 12.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 2.0 g