Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you love ginger beer as much as I do, you will want to try this. Refreshing, non-alcoholic...I lived on ginger beer when I was pregnant and just wish I had this recipe then.
- Place the Plant ingredients in a screw top jar.
- For the next 7 days, feed the plant daily with plant fodder.
- After 7 days you can strain this liquid, and add the Final touches.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Bottle and leave for 7 days before drinking.
- To continue, halve the remaining plant and repeat process replacing 1/2 cup of water instead of lemon juice.