My husband and I tried this one out for lunch. We both thought it was tasty and very filling. Also would be good as a side for any grilled meats. Serves 4 as main dish and 8 as side dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add salt, olive oil, and 2 cups water to a saucepan; place pan over high heat.
- 2Bring to a boil; add in couscous; stir to mix.
- 3Cover saucepan and remove from stove burner; let sit for 5 minutes.
- 4Combine chopped tomato and cucumber, parsley and/or mint, salsa, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 5When couscous is ready, transfer to a large mixing bowl; fluff with a fork.
- 6Add the tomato/cucumber mixture; toss to combine.
- 7Adjust seasonings to taste with salt/pepper or whatever you fancy.
- 8Serve immediately or chill and serve later.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Gazpacho Couscous Salad
Serving Size: 1 (127 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 166.0
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g