Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Wonderful low fat summer lunch when it's too hot to cook. Very nice with pieces of crusty bread or toasted wheat bread. You can use green bell pepper instead of the red, but the red gives it a little something interesting and great color.
- Coarsely chop vegetables and bread, finely chop garlic.
- Put a handful of mixed vegetables, bread, and some of the water in the blender and blend for about 10 seconds.
- Put the rest of the vegetables, bread, and water by handfuls into the blender and blend well, but not to the point of completely pureeing.
- You still want some texture.
- Pour the blended mixture into a bowl and whisk in the remaining ingredients.
- Put into the refrigerator for about a half hour or more before serving.
- Serve cold.
I made this for my spanish themed dinner party and it went over really well. It was very refreshing and spicy at the same time.