1/1 Photo of Garlic Wine Marinara Sauce
This is a simple and sweet marinara sauce modeled after my grandmother's recipe. An elegant yet easy dish. This is my first recipe, hope you like it! Also good with fresh basil, oregano, and home grown garden tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop garlic into discs.
- 2On medium heat, heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in medium sauce pan, add garlic.
- 3Saute garlic for 2-3 minutes do not brown.
- 4Immediately add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and wine. Stir.
- 5Next add Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Salt, Pepper, & Sugar. Stir.
- 6Bring to a boil.
- 7Once brought to a boil, cover and lower heat. Set timer to 25-30 minutes Stir occasionally.
- 8Serve over angel hair pasta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic Wine Marinara Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1885.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.9 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 10.0 g