This is a simple and sweet marinara sauce modeled after my grandmother's recipe. An elegant yet easy dish. This is my first recipe, hope you like it! Also good with fresh basil, oregano, and home grown garden tomatoes.
- Chop garlic into discs.
- On medium heat, heat 1/2 tbsp of olive oil in medium sauce pan, add garlic.
- Saute garlic for 2-3 minutes do not brown.
- Immediately add diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, tomato paste, and wine. Stir.
- Next add Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Salt, Pepper, & Sugar. Stir.
- Bring to a boil.
- Once brought to a boil, cover and lower heat. Set timer to 25-30 minutes Stir occasionally.
- Serve over angel hair pasta.