1/1 Photo of Garlic-Roasted Vegetables
This was so delicious that I could have skipped the main course!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 1/2 cups red onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3/4 cup potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup summer squash, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
- 2Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and place everyone on it evenly.
- 3Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees 45 minutes or til potatoes are tender.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garlic-Roasted Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 70.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 3.0 g