This was so delicious that I could have skipped the main course!
Make and share this Garlic-Roasted Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup cauliflower floret
- 1 cup broccoli floret
- 2 cups zucchini, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 1⁄2 cups red onions, thinly sliced and separated into rings
- 3⁄4 cup potato, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup summer squash, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 cup carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Toss all ingredients in a bowl.
- Line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper and place everyone on it evenly.
- Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees 45 minutes or til potatoes are tender.