Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Wrap garlic and bay leaf in cheesecloth and tie shut.
- Place with all other ingredients in a soup pot.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer for 25 minutes; remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Remove garlic and bay leaf.
- Puree the broth and vegetables in a blender or food processor.
- Season to taste.
Wanted to enjoy this one but mine had no taste at all. Compost bin enjoyed it instead sorry.
Very easy to make and warming for those cold nights. I'd suggest making a big batch up and freezing some.