A great bread to serve with your favorite soup or pasta.
Make and share this Garlic and Dried Tomato Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup snipped dried tomatoe (not oil-packed)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast or 1 1⁄4 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- Select the two pound feature on your bread machine and medium crust.
- Add above ingredients to your bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.