Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
Like all my recipes this is me teaching myself to create since I was very young. This is a very fresh salsa exploding with flavor. You can truly taste every ingredient.
- Take tomato sauce, habenero (If you like the heat), cilantro, salt, onion powder, garlic and place them all in a blender till all has been processed then set aside.
- Dice Onion, tomatoes and sweet pepper and place them all in a bowl.
- Pour all the juices over the diced onion, tomatoes and peppers and mix together, then let sit for 30 minutes.
- Pour tomato and cilantro mix over the diced vegetables in the bowl and mix.
- Salt to taste (If you need anymore).