1/1 Photo of Garbanzo Beans With Escarole and Fennel
This is from 365 Meatless Main dishes. To make this into a main dish, toss with 12 oz pasta. Posting for ZWT3.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add red onion, fennel, garlic and hot pepper.
- 2Cook and stir until vegetables are soft, 3-4 minutes.
- 3Add escarole, cover, and cook over medium-low heat until escarole is wilted, 5-6 minutes.
- 4Add garbanzo beans and salt; stir to combine. Cook, covered, until garbanzos are heated through, about 2 minutes.
- 5Serve with lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Garbanzo Beans With Escarole and Fennel
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 140.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 381.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g