Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
Make and share this Garbanzo and Parsley Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 946.36 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (850.48 g) can garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 118.29 ml green onion, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 59.14 ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- Combine parsley, beans, green peppers, green onions and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Combine lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl, then whisk in olive oil.
- Toss dressing with salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper.