Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes
Make and share this Garbanzo and Parsley Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups chopped fresh parsley
- 2 (15 ounce) cans garbanzo beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 large tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Combine parsley, beans, green peppers, green onions and tomatoes in a bowl.
- Combine lemon juice and garlic in a small bowl, then whisk in olive oil.
- Toss dressing with salad. Season to taste with salt and pepper.