This dessert is just as much fun to serve as it is to eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Drain pears, aprictos and cherries, reserving syrup.
- 2Combine syrups in a saucepan with lemon juice, cinnamon stick, apricot preserves and 2 tablespoons of the rum.
- 3Bring to a boil and cook until reduced by half.
- 4Remove cinnamon stick and pour syrup over fruits.
- 5Refrigerate until about 30 minutes before serving.
- 6Place fruit and syrup in an oven proof casserole.
- 7Cover casserole and heat in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit oven just until fruit is hot, about 5 minutes.
- 8Warm remaining 4 tablespoons rum.
- 9At the table, ignite the rum and pour flaming over the fruit.
- 10Serve when flames have died out.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fruits Afire
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g