Make and share this Fruit Salad With Citrus-Mint Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 6 kiwi fruits, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 cups cubed honeydews (1 1/2-inch)
- 2 cups cubed cantaloupe (1 1/2-inch)
- 1 medium papaya, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mint
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely grated orange rind
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- Combine kiwifruit, honeydew, cantaloupe, and papaya in a medium bowl.
- Place sugar and remaining ingredients in a mini chopper food processor; pulse until mint is finely chopped.
- Pour sugar mixture over fruit, and stir gently to coat.