A delicious, healthy side dish.
Make and share this Fruit and Nut Rice Pilaf recipe from Food.com.
- Use a med to lge sauce pan.
- Cook pine nuts over low heat about 3 minutes or until browned, then remove from pan and reserve.
- In same pan add 2 cups water, rice, juice, S&P and bring to boil; cover, reduce heat to low and cook until liquid is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Uncover and stir in raisins, scallions and cilantro.
- Let stand 5 minutes then sprinkle with pine nuts just before serving.