1/4 Photos of Frozen Watermelon Lemonade
4 hrs 10 mins
From my local newpaper. Great for a hot summer day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place watermelon cubes and raspberries in blender; process until smooth. Pour juice through a sieve; discard pulp.
- 2Combine sugar and water in small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly, just until sugar dissolves. Set syrup aside and allow to cool slightly.
- 3Stir syrup and lemon juice into watermelon juice mixture. Pour into freezer container, cover and freeze until firm.
- 4Using ice cream scoop, spoon mixture into tall glasses. Pour 3 to 4 tablespoons strawberry-flavored water over frozen juice in each glass. Serve immediately.
- 5VARIATION: To serve as sorbet, freeze juice mixture in 8 inch square dish. Omit strawberry-flavored carbonated water. Using a small scoop, shape frozen juice mixture into balls and arrange in individual serving dishes.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Watermelon Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.8
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 30.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g