5 hrs 10 mins
A tart frozen treat for those hot summer days. :o) Make in a popsicle mold or paper cups. Prep time is cooling in fridge and then freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar.
- 3Remove from heat and refrigerate until cool (may want to transfer to another container to avoid having a hot pan in the fridge, especially if you have glass shelves).
- 4Pour 1/3 cup juice into each popsicle mold/cup.
- 5Top with lid/foil and insert sticks.
- 6Freeze 3 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frozen Lemon Lime Coolers
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 76.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 74.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 19.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g