1/5 Photos of Frijoles Negros (Cuban Black Beans)
Carol Bullock's Note:
Ay Caramba, these are good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry the onion and pepper in a little oil.
- 2Add the garlic and saute a little.
- 3Introduce a little of the bean liquid until all previous ingredients are soft.
- 4Add the beans with the remaining liquid.
- 5Add spices and simmer about 30 minutes.
- 6Add the vinegar just before serving.
- 7These are quite good when served over a bed of rice seasoned with just lime.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Frijoles Negros (Cuban Black Beans)
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.2
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 196.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 6.6 g