Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This comes from Mori-Nu
Make and share this Fried Veggie Brown Rice ( Vegan ) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (12 ounce) packagesilken extra firm tofu, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 4 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, red or green, diced
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 cup scallion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan or wok.
- Add crumbled tofu.
- Saute for 2-3 minutes; add ginger and garlic.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Add rice, vegetables and soy sauce.
- Cook until vegetables are tender/crisp and rice is hot.
I omitted the tofu and green peppers but added sugar snap peas and carrots for a delicious rice dish! This was good and will be made again sometime!