These are great with burgers or hotdogs. Have great mounds of them for the guys while watching football. Adjust the spices to your liking. Taste good and next to no fat!
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Put a sheet of tinfoil on a cookie sheet.
- Spray cookie sheet with lite olive oil or other veggie oil.
- In a small bowl combine; onion flakes,oregano, garlic, paprika, salt& pepper, mix well.
- Brush cut sides of the potato wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- Place potato pieces cut side down on the prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake until underside are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- Gently turn the wedges so the other side is on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden.
- Serve while they ar piping hot.