1/6 Photos of Fried Potatoes Without the Fry
These are great with burgers or hotdogs. Have great mounds of them for the guys while watching football. Adjust the spices to your liking. Taste good and next to no fat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2Put a sheet of tinfoil on a cookie sheet.
- 3Spray cookie sheet with lite olive oil or other veggie oil.
- 4In a small bowl combine; onion flakes,oregano, garlic, paprika, salt& pepper, mix well.
- 5Brush cut sides of the potato wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with the spice mixture.
- 6Place potato pieces cut side down on the prepared cookie sheet.
- 7Bake until underside are golden brown, about 30 minutes.
- 8Gently turn the wedges so the other side is on the cookie sheet.
- 9Bake for another 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and golden.
- 10Serve while they ar piping hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Potatoes Without the Fry
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 13.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 4.5 g