Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Definitely an "every now and then" type sandwich -pretty high in fat and calories but extremely tasty.
- Peel and slice potato into rounds.
- Boil until almost fork-tender and drain.
- Let cool down a little.
- Heat olive oil in fry pan (a generous amount) and fry potato until golden brown on both sides.
- Salt and drain on paper.
- Toast bread and slather each piece with mayo.
- Stack potatoes, olives and tomato.
- Drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over this.
- Crack some fresh pepper over the top of this and you're set!