Carol Bullock's Note:
Definitely an "every now and then" type sandwich -pretty high in fat and calories but extremely tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice potato into rounds.
- 2Boil until almost fork-tender and drain.
- 3Let cool down a little.
- 4Heat olive oil in fry pan (a generous amount) and fry potato until golden brown on both sides.
- 5Salt and drain on paper.
- 6Toast bread and slather each piece with mayo.
- 7Stack potatoes, olives and tomato.
- 8Drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over this.
- 9Crack some fresh pepper over the top of this and you're set!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Potato and Olive Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (657 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 704.3
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1196.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 137.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.5 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 19.9 g