Fried parsley is one of the prettiest garnishes, lacy and green, crisp and delicate.
My Private Note
- 1Pick over the parsley, removing the large stalks so that neat sprigs remain.
- 2Wash it clean and shake it dry in a cloth.
- 3Heat the oil in a deep pan to 190C/ 375F degrees.
- 4Put the parsley in a frying basket and hold it in the oil for 2 minutes.
- 5Drain well and then place in a low heat oven until quite dry, crisp and brittle.
- 6Serve over fried, baked, or broiled white fish, such as trout, sole, or whiting.
Browse Our Top Garnishes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Garnishes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fried Parsley
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g