Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh, spicy salsa. You can adjust the flavour to suit your tastes. If you feel adventurous, add a little chopped pineapple to off-set the spiciness, or use different peppers, ie, chipotle, habanero etc...
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced (include seeds if you like it spicy)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground pepper
- Combine everything in a bowl& refrigerate.
- Keeps about 4 days.
We LOVE this salsa! Everyone I have made it for asks for the recipe.