Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A very easy fresh fruit salad, so good on a summer evening or for brunch.
Make and share this Fresh Pineapple Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cut pineapple, lengthwise into quarters.
- Cut away and discard core.
- Remove pineapple flesh by carefully cutting between it and the outer skin of pineapple to use the shell for a salad bowl.
- Cut pineapple into chunks and combine with remaining ingredients, except lime wedges, in a bowl.
- Gently toss and chill if desired.
- Serve fruit salad in a pineapple shell topped with lime garnish.