Dude, I love this recipe, people rave over my peach cobbler. My girlfriend is vegan so I like to make stuff vegan for her.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- Add in water and peaches.
- Bring to a boil.
- Stir constantly for 1 minute.
- Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Cut in margarine until mixture has a cookie dough like consistency.
- Stir in soymilk until mixed.
- Drop by spoonfuls on the fruit (It won't cover it completely, but will when it bakes).
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes.