1/1 Photo of Fresh Peach Cobbler (Vegan)
Dude, I love this recipe, people rave over my peach cobbler. My girlfriend is vegan so I like to make stuff vegan for her.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
- 3Add in water and peaches.
- 4Bring to a boil.
- 5Stir constantly for 1 minute.
- 6Pour into a baking dish and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 7Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- 8Cut in margarine until mixture has a cookie dough like consistency.
- 9Stir in soymilk until mixed.
- 10Drop by spoonfuls on the fruit (It won't cover it completely, but will when it bakes).
- 11Bake for about 25-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Peach Cobbler (Vegan)
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.7
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 399.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 45.4 g
- Protein 6.4 g