1/3 Photos of Fresh Mexican Tomato Salsa - Pico De Gallo
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 minced garlic cloves (I like to use roasted garlic as the flavor is not as pungent)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and finely chopped (optional)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 dash sugar
- 1Combine all ingredients in a non-metallic bowl.
- 2Best results when made earlier in the day if serving in the evening (this gives the salsa flavors a chance to marry).
- 3Adjust ingredients to your liking.
- 4Cover and refrigerate.
- 5Great pared up with Holy Guacamole! an Authentic Mexican Snack..
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Mexican Tomato Salsa - Pico De Gallo
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.6
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 1.6 g