1/1 Photo of Fresh Baked Pita Chips
For about $3.50 you can get a tiny bag of hard, stale pita chips at the store or you can make 80 fresh, flavorful chips, more than enough to fill a 4-quart bowl
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 slices pita bread
- cooking spray
- kosher salt
- 1Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cut each slice of pita into 8 triangles (scissors are the easiest tool here).
- 3Place the slices on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Spray with cooking oil spray. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Flip and repeat.
- 4Bake for 4 minutes. Flip and bake for 4 more minutes or until crispy.
- 5Enjoy with your favorite hummus or dip!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fresh Baked Pita Chips
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.0
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 321.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 5.4 g