For about $3.50 you can get a tiny bag of hard, stale pita chips at the store or you can make 80 fresh, flavorful chips, more than enough to fill a 4-quart bowl
- 10 slices pita bread
- cooking spray
- kosher salt
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut each slice of pita into 8 triangles (scissors are the easiest tool here).
- Place the slices on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Spray with cooking oil spray. Sprinkle with kosher salt. Flip and repeat.
- Bake for 4 minutes. Flip and bake for 4 more minutes or until crispy.
- Enjoy with your favorite hummus or dip!