1/3 Photos of French Toast
Serve warm with maple syrup. (This recipe is from the book "The Vegan Sourcebook".)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the dry ingredients in a medium mixting bowl and whisk until well blended.
- 2Pout the milk into the flour and whisk vigorously until well blended.
- 3Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- 4Oil a skillet or griddle and heat it over medium-high.
- 5Mix the batter again.
- 6Dip the bread slices, one at a time, into the batter, making sure that both sides are well saturated.
- 7Cook 3 to 5 minutes until the bottom is lightly browned, then turn over and cook the other side until browned.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 107.2
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g