Serve warm with maple syrup. (This recipe is from the book "The Vegan Sourcebook".)
Make and share this French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Place the dry ingredients in a medium mixting bowl and whisk until well blended.
- Pout the milk into the flour and whisk vigorously until well blended.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Oil a skillet or griddle and heat it over medium-high.
- Mix the batter again.
- Dip the bread slices, one at a time, into the batter, making sure that both sides are well saturated.
- Cook 3 to 5 minutes until the bottom is lightly browned, then turn over and cook the other side until browned.