1/7 Photos of Finnish Cranberry Whip (Vatkattu Marjapuuro)
I found dessert this especially for the World Tour. It looks ridiculously delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat cranberries in 1 1/2 cups water to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered until berries pop, about 8 minutes.
- 2Press cranberries through sieve to remove skins. return juice to saucepan. Add sugar, 1 cup water and the salt; heat to boiling.
- 3Add farina gradually, stirring constantly. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- 4Pour into small mixer bowl. Beat on high speed until pudding becomes fluffy and light pink, 3 to 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finnish Cranberry Whip (Vatkattu Marjapuuro)
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 270.5
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 45.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 51.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g