This can be served hot by itself or with icecream or cold with oatmeal or other porridge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups blueberries (or any mixture of these) or 2 cups strawberries (or any mixture of these) or 2 cups raspberries (or any mixture of these) or 2 cups cloudberries (or any mixture of these)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups apple juice or 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons potato flour or 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons cold water (approx)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- sugar or artificial sweetener, amount to taste
- 1Combine berries, water and juice and bring to a boil.
- 2In the meantime, combine potato flour and cold water and mix.
- 3When the water and berries boil, give the potato flour mixture a stir and add.
- 4Boil a few minutes longer until it thickens a little.
- 5Remove from heat.
- 6Add sweetener and vanilla.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Finnish Berry Soup (Marjakeitto)
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 142.6
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 22.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g