1/1 Photo of Fat Free White Bean Dip
A really yummy fat free dip, that was influenced by falafel mixture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all ingredients to a food processor, except for the chopped onion and chili flakes (I have used a stab mixer successfully).
- 2Blend until you get a good dip consistency.
- 3Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and stir in onion and chili.
- 4Serve with veggie crudités or crackers, and do not feel guilty.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free White Bean Dip
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 76.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 16.1 g