1/5 Photos of Fat Free Bread Machine English Muffin Bread
Secret Agent's Note:
My Dad's favorite bread for toast! I have been making this bread since 1970! This bread is super fast to put together and I let the bread machine do the work and bake it in a 1 quart casserole in the conventional oven. Good for toast, soups, stews and the occasional cheese sandwich. Prep time does not include rising time, just how long it takes to throw the ingredients into the A B M pan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put all ingredients into the pan of your bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Set to dough cycle for oven baking or white cycle for bread machine baking.
- 2FOR BREAD MACHINE BAKING: after final rise spray the top of the loaf with water and sprinkle cornmeal on top.
- 3FOR OVEN BAKING: Preheat oven to 400*. Grease a one quart bowl with solid shortening or cooking spray and sprinkle with cornmeal. Bake for 40 - 45 minutes.
- 4Remove from pan and cool on wire rack.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fat Free Bread Machine English Muffin Bread
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 220.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 4.7 g